Bridal shower gift

Something that many people celebrate is the bridal shower that makes it easier for them to get gifts for your future married life together. The bachelorette party guests are among your closest family and friends. As the bride (or groom), you can make bridal shower gift giving a little easier for them.

If you’re planning your gift list with your wedding and bachelorette party in mind, you should know that there’s a certain set etiquette when it comes to adding gifts. Read on for our tips.

What is the appropriate gift for a bachelorette party?

Bridal shower gift tend to be less expensive than wedding gifts. At least that’s the expectation. After all, anyone invited to the bachelorette party will also be invited to the wedding, which means two gifts to buy. Consider that a bridal shower gift is about one-third the price of a wedding gift and create your gift list with a range of options in mind.

Are bridal shower gifts just for the bride?

Bachelorette party gifts aren’t necessarily just for the bride, especially since these days, many couples decide to throw the party together. And since it’s customary for guests to purchase a gift outside of the wedding gift list, it’s up to the couple to include gifts that both the bride and groom will enjoy. That said, if it’s a ladies-only bridal shower, the gifts will most likely skew toward the bride’s side. (Although guests will likely choose a gift from the wedding gift list, or they can also purchase an experience gift for the couple to share, such as a gift certificate to a favorite restaurant).

What is the price range for a bridal shower gifts?

Consider the 60-20-20 formula: 60 percent of a guest’s budget is set aside for the wedding gift, and the remaining 40 percent is split between the bridal shower and engagement party (if there is one). Keeping this formula in mind will help the couple choose gifts for their wedding gift list. After that, it’s up to the guests.

Below, you’ll find gift ideas suitable for the bridal shower, or for a happy couple.

 

  • Latest
  • Hottest
  • Popular
  • Discussed
  • Favorite
  • Random
Ventilated Wine Drink Covers

Ventilated Wine Drink Covers

Premium Wine Glass Covers Set of 5 with 2 Bottle Stoppers-Outdoor Ventilated Wine Glass Covers for Bugs-Silicone & Stainless Steel Drink Cover Lid Set for Tumbler-Bug Fly Lids for Glasses Protect your vino with a ventilated wine glass cover that blocks bugs and other unwanted drop-ins from ruining the next sip. ...

Show next

For the home

Nothing like a gift that besides serving as an ornament also has a special meaning. A bonsai plant symbolizes peace, harmony and balance, making this Zen Reflections Juniper bonsai a thoughtful gift for the home of a soon-to-be-married couple. Appropriate as a bridal shower gift, a bonsai is believed to bring good fortune to those who care for it.

Want to put those first couple memories on display? Consider this personalized frame, with a photo of your choice printed directly on a wooden pallet, for a rustic look that will make a unique statement on the wall or tabletop. Another personalized art option is this personalized lyric print with the lyrics to your song in the form of a vinyl record along with a personal note.

Gift Ideas For Cool
Logo
Enable registration in settings - general
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare
0